don't postpone joy

Monday, October 03, 2005

UPDATE:

Here it is, the real deal--

I have not run off and joined a cult.

I love Ron, yes, but not in a way that allows for any sort of visitation.

I have been holding a grudge against my mom for the past 30 years, and it's been killing me.

I have created a new Realm for my life, which does not include mistakes from my past.

My internet is cut off because I still owe SBC 500 bucks.

I dropped my cell phone in the toilet, so now it doesn't work.

I never stopped loving you.

4 Comments:

At 03 October, 2005 10:21, Blogger Unknown said...

aw girlfriend, i am so sorry for all the trials and tribulations befalling you from the mess this summer. god i hate it..

plus the mom thing..i know it very well, it eats you up cuz you feel torn both ways..guilty feeling but then feeling vindicated for being so mad at the maternal figure..its hard to come to grips with a grudge of this type..

at least you checked in sweetie..thanks i was getting worried..i am sending mucho love your way..hope you feel it :)

 
At 04 October, 2005 14:10, Blogger Kurt said...

I started to tell you to keep your chin up, but then I know you are already enjoying the next good thing. I admire your ability to look to the positive...
I think that we may head into the toilet/internet area with my wife's car. These gas prices are killing. But you just reminded me to call the rec center about getting certified as a softball umpire. talk about ez money...

 
At 05 October, 2005 14:21, Blogger tom said...

Am I wierd because that post seemed to make sence to me?

 
At 11 October, 2005 08:12, Blogger daisyduke said...

You are most certainly NOT weird, my dear FEETMAN...it makes perfect sense to me, too...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home